Thursday 29 September 2011

Nancy Grace I Was Not Flashing Anybody

The appointment of Nancy Grace on the record what many thought was, respectively, and wardrobe malfunction on Monday night "Dancing with the Stars."

"I was not flashing anyone," said Nancy, the arrival of Hollywood's Shaun Robinson, the following results show on Tuesday.
I think that when I did that thing back, there was a seismic shift, but I do not think there was a malfunction wardrobe, "he continued host HLN.

It also shot down the idea that it might be a ploy to get votes from the panel.

Believe me, this is not what I want my twins to read on the Internet in two or three years when you can read in the end. "Mother flashing the judges to get the 8," Sean said, "When I left the floor, and I still did not [understand], because everyone always makes jokes about my split. I did not get it.
As I mentioned earlier on AccessHollywod, earlier on Tuesday it had tweeted about the incident.

"Evidence of alleged re my" wardrobe malfunction "which was vehemently denied: breast petals and industrial strength bra," she wrote.

Host HLN also published a picture of herself, and holding in his hand a package of "breast petals", the above-mentioned, which seems to be in the shade of skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan