Wednesday 12 October 2011

beautiful words of love

This is the poem that comes with the set.  I love beautiful words almost as much as beautiful images, and these can smooth a furrowed brow, bring peace and calm to a troubled soul.  Aren’t they instantly soothing?  This swan’s song sings to me!

All the coloring was done with my Prismacolor markers.  The velvet ric rac was run through my Xyron 150 (the little one that’s shaped like an X) to apply adhesive to one side.

I’ve also stepped up my Spellbinders collection with these Labels dies and another set from Stampers Dream.  The graceful curve was perfect for the feel of these images.  Flourishes’ Kaiser Pearls in Latte, and just the right shade of Offray organdy ribbon finished it off nicely.

Once in a while everything just feels right when I’m stamping and this was one of those times.  I made this card a lot more quickly than many things I’ve created with much less detail.  It even photographed easily.  Ahhhhhhh, it’s going to be a good weekend…  I hope it’s good for you, as well.  Thank you for sharing a bit of your time.  I’ll see you again soon.


<<<<<<<beautiful words of love>>>>>>>








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan