Thursday 6 October 2011

Emma vows to stay away from clutches of scandals


London, Oct 5 (ANI): Hollywood actress Emma Watson has vowed that she would remain scandal free after witnessing how fame badly affected several former child stars.

The 'Harry Potter' star said that she would not mimic former child stars like Drew Barrymore and Corey Haim by turning to drinking and drugs.

Sometimes I feel as though everyone's waiting with baited breath for the three of us from 'Harry Potter' to do something that will perpetuate the child-star stereotype, the Daily Star quoted Emma as telling the Elle magazine.

I don't know if I'm the least likely person to go off the rails, but I don't see any need to. It's not on my agenda. There are too many other things I want to do, she added. (ANI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan