Wednesday 5 October 2011

Tia Mowry

Actresses Tia and Tamera Murray hit the Style Network reality show, "Tia and Tamera" has been renewed for a second season.


Known for the '90s "Sister, Sister," the sitcom (TGIF lineup, anyone?) In identical twins are now 33 years. Tamira, who was born two minutes before Tia, recently married a Fox News correspondent Adam Housley. Tia and Tamera was very pregnant maid of honor, and the "game" actress - who married actor Cory Hardrict time in 2008 - Kerry gave birth to his son in June.

Tia and Tamera are still working, and they also run their own production company, Twilight of production (ie, affiliation and / or Edward Cullen Bella Swan). CNN spoke to Murray about Tamira brothers, acting twin, married life and the reality of a reality show.

CNN: Can you tell us a little about your style network show "Tia & Tamera"?

Tamira Mori: It's basically what the title says. It's us live our lives and the twin sisters, but suffer from different moments of transition in life at the same time. He was married when she was my sister may decide to her first child. And try to be there 100 percent of the time and was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with. You deal with emotions on both sides - only hormones and stress - while you're going to land that is new for both of us.

CNN: What is the reaction was like the fans who grew up watching you and Tia?

TM: We have had mixed views. Has put a lot of people with us in this box Judy shoes two, because we were child stars, and we had this show is extremely useful, but the thing is that we are real people with real problems, and we are sisters and sisters argue all the time, especially twins. But no matter how many times you see Tia and say to me - which is what we were doing a lot on this show - there is love there. You also get to see that in spite of Tia and I are twins, and we are two different people.

CNN: What is the hardest thing for a view and the reality of your own?

TM: The hardest part of having a reality show would be just letting go and allowing yourself to be vulnerable to the millions to see whatever the response will be. We used to criticize the people who played a character, but not from us as a people. So I certainly I get used to it. But there was a lot of positive. It was 99.9 percent positive. The best part is that our fans are able to see that we are now women.

CNN: What kind of acting roles you tend to gravitate towards?

TM: I like to do another comedy. Comedy is always kind of been my niche. I love to do so. I love making people laugh. I love the live audience. The comedy was my last report in 2009 and I did it for the family of ABC. Was called "villas" and it was amazing, and it was a lot of fun doing so.

CNN: Do you enjoy being an aunt?

TM: I feel a lot of love for my nephew and like I've never had before, and I can imagine what will be the case when I have my child. Because Tia and I are twins, and sometimes I feel like her child is my son. It is very beautiful and very loving and we already have a special relationship. He knows my voice.

CNN: How married life?

TM: married life is going great! I love it. My husband is a wonderful support system and I am very happy to have him beside me. Adam, I did not live together before we got married, so we have our moments, "Oh, I did not know he did it," but we kind of got over it. But you have that in the beginning.

CNN: What is it like being married to correspondent? Do you travel with your husband when covering stories?

TM: I love being married to a journalist - they're like sponges. Adam, intelligence is very exciting for me. I love watching him on TV and listening to him talk about things. And he was very brave. When people are evacuating because of hurricane or tsunami, and Adam actually go to the scene, there's something very inspiring, encouraging and courageous about it. I love it.

CNN: What do you want to do in your spare time?

TM: Adam likes to travel. I would obviously not go with him to Kuwait or Venezuela because of the situation is very serious. But we were in Paris, and we were to Ireland, we were in Wales, we were in Turkey, and we were in Greece, and we were to Croatia, we have a lot of places. We like to be able to go away, and just be ourselves completely and only be with each other without any deviations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan