Saturday 8 October 2011

Working in Rockstar changed me as a person says Ranbir

Mumbai - Casanova Ranbir Kapoor who is all set to engage and entertain his audience with the 'Rock' says his next film changed him as a person. Actor who was always in the news for all the wrong reasons and frequent linkage. Maintained a low profile since a few months now there was not complained of new or link to talks with him in the past few months. In a recent interview with the newspaper, he explained his exile.
Revealed a new RK feels he got more than ripped and published for all the reasons, what hit him below the belt, "Well there is some uncertainty in connection with the episode Koffee Karan. There was a lot of things that happened probably in the span of six months. I think I was naive of before, and now I do not.
I understand what the bigger picture and what `s really important. All that remains is only the frills that get attached to you as an actor, but he `s in all passers-by. At the end of the day `s film and your performance that stands out. If so, I am a good actor, and if I'm being a part of good films to participate entertaining, the fans will like me.
What I was afraid that people will probably constitute a ruling on what I read about me, and they will stop liking me as a person. I think that `s really unfair. I'm not saying that everything is correct, but what is written is exaggerated and glamorized. This is not exactly how it is our life and our lives are very ordinary. I hadn 't gone away to the shell I was working just now. "Went to a shell of his own and soon we saw there was not much news of him, he says he took his work more seriously and began to reduce the negative impact is published.
Also while he was working on the "Rock" with the privilege of discovered things about the lives of the actors who helped him that he was more mature as a person. "After I started shooting for Rock, has become very distant person. It is because of emotions specific comments on this character, and work with Imitiaz ... it` s an inspiring and stimulating to the director of the type that wants to submit to him. You want to bare yourself. I am also another film for four months, I kind of went to the extent of the depression.
Not because of what was happening in my life, but because of the character played. I knew from before when you hear things like Heath Ledger killed himself because of his personality, I thought, `I am an actor and that there are now 'Go to this limit. 'I'm not saying my work on this point or that the level of high quality, but I now realize how important these experiences are representative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan