Saturday 1 October 2011

Claire Danes

Since its role as a brooding teen, Wajir on 1990s television drama, the critically acclaimed, "so-called personal life," has played actress Claire Danes everything from Juliet of Shakespeare to the world of animal Temple Grandin autism.


Winner of Emmy and Golden Globe returns to television on Sunday, October 2, as the CIA's flawed and fragile in the Showtime drama post-9/11 conspiracy "home."

And spoke to Reuters Danes (32 years) for her new role, her career, and why almost decided against being an actress.

Q: How is preparing to shoot the agent of the CIA poles?

A: "I met with the officers and the CIA who were generous with their time and provide the information and took a tour of the Institute of Langley and found this incredibly illuminating.

"I spent time with the author, Julie Quick, which is between the poles, and has written widely about the disease. Also talked to psychologists about the experience of working with patients poles ... I saw the sessions and one on one with people who have a case to talk about their experiences, and found that There are a lot of material and people even in the middle of the night wanting to talk, read and also a number of books, including Kay Jamison "Troubled Mind," which I found very useful. "

Q: Do you think that this offer may change the way that people see those who suffer from mental health problems?

A: "There are a lot of people who suffer from this, and I do not want to offend them, or do not disappoint them in any way and I think that this event could lead to more awareness of the condition, which we hope to be. A good thing."

Q: What do you think viewers will feel watching the show that depicts the subject of a possible attack on American soil?

A: "I think it is incredibly vague and recognizes the uncertainty we now face now, and it's a war very difficult to identify them is not like previous wars, it's insidious and complex you really think we panic .... after 11 / 9, and we are a little confused about this risk and how to go about addressing and resolving hope so. It's very tense and there are no easy answers every letter is right and wrong, and it's very convincing, and I hope the public see it. "

Q: When did you first realize you want to be an actor?

A: "I knew when I was five, although after a certain point, I realized that the type of players did not make a lot of money, which worried me, until then I decided I wanted to be a wizard and do on this side was my plan for almost a year , and then I made an announcement, and I need to be true to my art, when I was about 9, and so when I started studying acting at the Strasberg me in New York City, and started doing movies, and I was an agent before the age of twelve, and I think my father was type of fondling me, and then suddenly began to happen, and I got a job and started work and had access to this profession that was a big surprise for all. "

Q: What do Claire Danes when she is not chasing terrorists? How do you spend your free time when you're not working?

A: "in recent times just do the basics: sleeping, eating and exercise when I can, but there is no greater pleasure for me from eating and drinking with friends and I would also like museums, movies, and I have a book club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan