Sunday 2 October 2011

jacqueline laurita

Bravo and denied four of the ladies on "Housewives and Real Madrid in New York," but it seems like one of their counterparts on the New Jersey may be an attempt to save the deal on her.


In a series of tweets earlier this week, the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" Laurita Jacqueline cast members some interesting observations, taken as evidence that she graduated from the exhibition.

It said it first because they did not attend the reunion because she felt ill, and then followed that up with "someone (not me) got on the preparation of this night, and there are some people sneaky trying to make anyone look bad and then played on the innocent camera. Sad .. .. 2B honest, I'm tired of the BS & S --- y people life is low. I did not know this is what I signed up 4. 2rise I have above to proceed. "

There was not done, though. "I can not be part of a representative anymore. It's disturbing. It's annoying and I stand against what for, and I am a housewife real," wrote Wednesday. "There is no true love there. Things are not always what they seem, some people live a different life outside the camera and then they do on the (important). You'll see all through the bull --- If you look closely enough and I think you are all very smart" .

People magazine quotes an unnamed source says Laurita "definitely resigned" and that "she had to stay away from her mind." Bravo said CNN they did not comment on reports or Tweet Laurita.

For its part, it does not seem like Laurita is to keep her eyes trained on the future. Posted Wednesday, "I want to focus only on the positive things now please. Thrown in the trash outside, and now I am cleaning and organizing and starting fresh and new."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan